You wouldn’t be here if you weren’t thinking of working with a copywriter so I’m going to skip the bit about being objective about your business, understanding calls to actions, SEO, marketing funnels, the power of headlines…
But why me rather than someone else?
- Thanks to two economics degrees and an innate interest in just about everything, I’m quite at home writing about complex subjects and doing lots of research. I can turn a complicated topic into engaging, easy-to-understand copy for your readers (but ask me who won the last series of X Factor and I’ll stare off blankly into space!).
- I’ve been told I’m easy to work with. We’ll discuss your project and agree a quote. Then I’ll get a brief from you and start writing. I’m sometimes asked to do a first round of edits, very rarely a second because I get all of the information I need from you at the start.
- I’ve been a self-employed copywriter for over seven years and I’ve obsessively taught myself everything I know, which means I’ve worked really hard to develop my skills and achieve my aims – and I’ll work really hard to help you achieve yours.
- I hit deadlines. I’ve not missed one yet and depending on my workload I may be able to complete your project at short notice.
- Outsourcing will save you heaps of time. You can outsource to me knowing that I’ll get the work done, well and on-time, in much less time than it would take someone on your team because I can focus on your project alone.
- I don’t only do the in-depth stuff. I’m just as happy getting creative and writing from the perspective of a teacup (yes, that was a real project), naming your new service or coming up with some short and snappy microcopy.
- Clients like my style. I went straight to digital copywriting so that informal tone comes naturally to me and clients seem to love it. But I’ll let them tell you what they think in their own words…
Sally shines out for her creativity and courage to challenge the status quo with fresh and inspired thinking. She cares passionately about quality writing and clear messaging. She is also very digital and social media literate and is able to apply her work across multiple channels to great effect. She is great fun to work with, not least due to her intelligent quick wit. A real pleasure to work with and someone I will continue working with long-term.
– Ash Rishi, COUCH
I have always been very pleased with the high level of Sally’s work. She is always on time, very professional and I would recommend her to anyone.
– Jemma Gifford, Monkrat
It was a pleasure to work with Sally. She is a fantastic copywriter. As one of busuu’s freelance copywriters was on maternity leave we needed someone to help us write our blog posts and newsletters and Sally fitted right in. She quickly understood the product as well as the voice & tone of the busuu brand. She is reliable and an excellent professional. I would love to work with Sally again in the future and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a copywriter.
– Fabia Alves, busuu
Sally is a very talented and successful writer. Her writing is creative, exciting, lively, witty and, of course, informative. It was her interesting writing that inspired me to ask her for some blog training. I had read quite a bit about blogging and all of Sally’s blogs, and she was able to customise our training sessions around my personal needs and deficits. Sally is very knowledgeable and talking to her was extremely helpful and all my concerns became suddenly clear. She is an absolute pleasure to work with, although with her friendly and relaxed manner it doesn’t really feel like work. I can thoroughly recommend Sally for any writing projects and in particular her blog training.
– Barbara Gare, Grammar for Business
Fast, Reliable, Witty – I got a great service working with Sally and recommend her to anyone that needs content or copy services. I will be working with her again soon – No Doubts. 🙂
– Tom Bell, Progressive Supplies
If you’ve got any questions about working together or you’d like to discuss your project then get in touch with a few details and I’ll get back to you asap.