Having a blog on your website will bring more visitors to your site, build long-term relationships with your readers and increase the number of leads and enquiries you get. If you’re thinking of starting a blog for your business, I can help.
I teach business owners how to set up a blog, what to write about, how to promote their posts and everything else they need to know to set up and write a successful blog.
I offer 1-2-1 and in-house sessions and all the training is tailored to make sure that trainees get exactly what they need from it.
Sessions last two to three hours then I provide support for up to six months afterwards and am available to help with any teething problems, offer advice and suggestions, and make sure you’re putting what you’ve learnt into practice.
The results have been fantastic. From having only had 9 enquiries in a year from the website, once I started blogging regularly we have had 4 enquiries on average per week. I could not be happier with the service Sally provided I felt she was very professional and is clearly an expert in her field.
– Naomi McKay, Hands on Health, Nottingham
The training includes:
- What a blog is and how it will help your business
- What to write about and how to come up with topics
- How to tailor your writing for the internet
- Ways to promote your blog and build your following
- The nuts and bolts: length, frequency & tone
- How to keep search engines happy through SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
PLUS you’ll get support after the training for up to six months (different packages available) to help with any issues, answer your questions and offer advice, suggestions and motivation.
Although I’d been running two blogs for several years, we came up with more ideas together in that session than I had thought up on my own in years.
– Anne Hickley, Penguin Transcription, Norfolk
Who’s the training for?
(1) Business owners who want to promote their company and reach a new audience
(2) Employees who write their company’s blog
(3) Virtual assistants, copywriters, marketeers and social media managers who want to write posts for their clients
(4) People who are already blogging but not getting readers or seeing the results they want
Here are some happy new bloggers:
She was enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the subject and made the course very enjoyable. If you are thinking of writing a blog and don’t know where to start or perhaps want to know how to distribute it to a wider audience – then Sally’s the person you want.
– Sunayana Clark, Complementary Health Therapist, London
I attended blogging training that Sally ran – the training was really well thought out and structured and was designed to make you very focused about what you wanted to get from your blog. I’d definitely recommend Sally’s blog training – great value for money and you come away with an actionable plan.
– Amir Bazrafshan, Apricot Video, Nottingham
Really enjoyed my 1-1 blogging training with Sally, she tailored the session to my particular needs and was able to get straight to the heart of the matter addressing my areas of weakness and concern. As well as being great fun, Sally is very generous in sharing her own experiences of running a business – so real-life, invaluable advice too!
– Eva Seymour, Well Put Words, Cornwall
Please contact me to ask any questions or to arrange a session.